Palm Single Lever Morse Paddle
Like all Palm paddles the Palm Single is equipped with galvanized gold contacts that ensure maximum reliability. For secure transport, this smallest single lever key in the world can be retracted into it's robust housing, just like all Palm Radio keys. The Palm Single comes in the new premium quality ABS housing as standard!
The lever of the Palm Single has a clever mechanism which automatically centers it in the middle position - no adjustments to be made!
Another feature is that you can select either the normal "single paddle mode" or "sideswiper mode". Switching between these modes is done directly at the lever by use of the supplied hex key, which is also used for the adjustment of the set screws. The hex key can be stored in the base plate of the key - perfectly placed and always at hand.
Two different set screws per lever side allow precise and individual adjustment of the contact gap and the spring pressure.
The characteristics of the »Palm Single« at a glance:
- Hard, defined stop of the paddle lever.
- Automatic centering of the lever- no manual adjustments required.
- Paddle pressure per side individually adjustable from approximately 2 to 40 grams.
- Galvanized, gold-platedcontacts.
- Easily selectable between single paddle and side swiper (CootieKey) mode.
- Low mass: paddle lever only 6 grams
complete key 48g (aluminum housing).
- Paddle lever can be retracted for transport and is therefore best protected.
- Smallest single lever key in the world: 25 x 25 x 79 mm = 1 x 1 x 3.1 inch.
- Housing: standard is the aluminum housing, ABS housing optional.
- Supplied: Manual, Quickmount (universal mounting plate with magnets), Palm cable.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
You do have to practice, but I am getting used to it. Setting up with supplied Allen Key is very easy. Another great product from Palm. I use their straight key and twin paddles and they are all well made.
Lightweight for portable work. Great build quality.
Positive action. Highly recommended.