High quality alkaline 12V battery for most of the Peak Atlas family of instruments.
- Highly leak resistant.
- High capacity alkaline chemistry.
- Ideal for many of the Peak Atlas instruments.
- Long shelf life, ideal for spares.
- Suitable for many applications including alarm remotes etc.
- Direct replacement for the Duracell MN21.
|Chemistry||Alkaline (Manganese Dioxide)|
|Dimensions||10.0dia x 28.0mm (0.4" x 1.1")|
|Equivalents||MN21, GP23, GP23AE, 23A, V23GA|
|Shelf Life||Not less than 95% of service life for 1 year
storage at 20°C;
Not less than 85% of service life for 3 year
storage at 20°C
Please note, the brand supplied may differ from the image.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Reasonably priced battery for the Peak Test Gear.
Cheap enough to keep a spare !