Connect any way round to automatically identify and measure a wide range of semiconductor devices. The DCA55 will automatically identify the type of the part, pinout and many component parameters. Components supported include bipolar NPN/PNP transistors, darlingtons, diode-protected transistors, transistors with built-in resistors, enhancement mode MOSFETs, depletion mode MOSFETs, diodes, diode networks, LEDs, 2 and 3 lead bicolour LEDs, JFETs and many more. Further measurements are displayed including transistor gain, leakage current, pn voltage drops, LED voltages, MOSFET threshold voltages and much more. Even if you don't know anything about the part, just connect it in any configuration and the DCA55 will identify the type of part for you and also identify all the leads. Supplied with universal gold plated hook probes, battery and illustrated user guide. Not designed for in-circuit testing.
- Automatic pinout detection and identification, connect any way round.
- Automatic part type identification.
- Supports semiconductors including transistors, MOSFETs, diodes, LEDs, JFETs and much more.
- Detection of special component features such as transistors with diodes or transistors with built-in resistors.
- Transistor gain measurement.
- Transistor leakage measurement.
- MOSFET gate threshold measurement.
- Semiconductor voltage drop measurement.
- Supplied with gold plated red/green/blue universal hook probes on 160mm flexible leads.
- Clear backlit display.
- Powered by single alkaline AAA cell (included).
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Peak Atlas DCA - Semiconductor Analyser - Model DCA55 - Peak Electronic Design Limited
A demonstration of the Peak Atlas DCA (Model DCA55) showing so...
Peak Atlas DCA55
Unboxing Peak Atlas DCA55 and Transistor Test
半導体アナライザ ＤＣＡ55 Peak Electronic Design Limited
A short display of using the DCA55 semiconductor analyzer.
DCA55 Semiconductor Analyzer demonstration
Demonstration of the DCA55 analyzing bipolar transistors, MOSF...
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
With all the rip offs on E-bay by falsely marked components I just had to have one of these. I will check everything before I install it. Besides my eyes going bad I need some way to verify components and this one seems to be the one to do it. I see many of E-bay look a-likes but am not going cheap, you get what you pay for. Nicely done.