Perfect for printing your own portable log sheets! A4 size. Price is for 25 sheets.
XE Desktop Waterproof Laser Paper is optimised for use on desktop laser and LED printers as well as mid to low speed colour copiers and other smaller toner fusion devices. It has been rigorously tested to deliver quality output on short to medium print runs.
Designed for use in harsh environments including: extreme outdoor; industrial; pharmaceutical; marine and field use; XE (XtremeEnvironment) waterproof papers are ideal for applications where durability combined with uncompromised printability, are essential requirements.
- Waterproof - impervious to freshwater, saltwater, rain and even treated swimming pools!
- Greaseproof - perfect for repeated handling applications
- Tearproof- cannot be torn by hand or become dog-eared
- Chemical resistant - deters oil, grease, petrol, diesel and aviation fuel
- Wipeable - ideal for environments where regular cleaning is required
- Easy stain removal - withstands use of household detergents, medical disinfectants and bleach
- Punchable - can be hole punched or die cut without compromising the integrity of the sheet
- UV resistant – robust durability for prolonged exposure to sunlight. Estimated at 6 months depending on the machine used to print and the intensity of exposure (a UV varnish can be applied to further extend life of UV resistance)
- High Opacity – for full colour, double sided printing
- Excellent print quality – ensures vibrant colour representation and sharp imagery
- Instant Dry - ready to use straight from the printer
- No need to laminate - maximum durability without the added material and process cost of lamination
- Tolerant to fluctuations in temperatures - once printed, can be used in temperatures ranging from -40°c to 120°c
- Various size and weight options available to suit every application
XE is manufactured from matt-white print receptive polyester laser film which prints just like paper. Durable and lightweight, it can be used straight from the printer with no need for drying time and produces quality print results on mono and colour copiers and laser printers.
(User tip: When printing Polyesters by laser or copier methods please refer to your printer manual for optimum film settings).