Inline Audio Ground Loop Isolator
Ground loops are a common problem in audio installations - often made worse by the presence of RF. This neat ground loop isolator will fix many of these problems!
- Ideal for connecting portable devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops to external sound gear
- In-line dual isolation transformer eliminates hum and other noise caused by ground loops, while providing protection to the portable device
- Stereo in and out
- Input: 1 x 3.5 mm stereo jack plug
- Output: 1 x 3.5 mm female stereo jack socket
- Isolation transformer housed in a slim, in-line cylindrical metal enclosure for best screening
- Highly flexible cable is terminated with rugged molded connectors with strain reliefs
- Input/output impedance: 600 Ohms - perfect for all our audio devices
- Frequency range: 0 - 0.5dB (input to output), 50 Hz - 20 kHz
- Distortion: <0.02% @ 1 kHz, 0 dBu
- Lead length: 0.3 m
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I plugged in at the audio output of a IC 7610. The audio output was dropped by at least 3 db (1/2) and could not use it there. I ended up putting in on the sound output of my computer where it seems to work OK. I had more ground loop problems on my computer so it makes sense at the computer.