What is a Linked Dipole?
A linked dipole is a great portable antenna that gives you a full-sized efficient dipole on each band. Band changing is accomplished by simply connecting different sections of the dipole together.
- Easy to change bands
- Easy to repair and maintain - including in the field
- Full sized dipole antenna on each band
- Antenna provides two of the guys for your mast - just need a back guy (supplied as part of our ready-to-use Bandhopper linked dipoles).
- Radiation point of antenna as high as possible for best performance
- No lossy matching networks - your power gets radiated, not lost!
- Packs up easily - no parts to lose.