The NEW Tactical 7000hds compact heavy-duty telescopic mast
"A unique high-quality portable mast designed for extreme conditions"
Also available from:
For many years we have been asked by our customers for a heavy-duty telescopic mast that packs small enough for serious portable operation. They wanted something that was up to the most extreme conditions nature can muster. They asked for a mast that was stiffer than other products. After many months of design work with a specialist composites manufacturer we are please to introduce the Tactical 7000 hds (heavy-duty short) mast to our product range.
- Heavy gauge pole sections—the perfect balance of strength, stiffness and weight for more demanding applications
- Super short packed length for easy transport in a rucksack
- Fits diagonally in most aircraft carry-on baggage (check before flying!)
- The very best extended length for tactical use in extreme conditions
- Military colours for low visual signature
- Camouflage carry bag with draw string
- Built-in base shock absorber
- Non-conducting low-loss fibreglass construction
- Hollow top-section allows wires to be fed through
- Screw-cap base allows field repairs and section swap-outs
- Perfect for use with our Band Hopper antenna range
"Every serious portable operator needs a Tactical 7000hds in their armoury"
Extended length: 7 metres (23 ft). Lengths approximate - click here to find out more.
Packed length: 59 cm (23 inches)
Number of sections: 14
Wall thickness: 2 mm (0.1 inches) bottom, 1.3 mm (0.05 inches) top
Weight: 1.65 kg (3.64 lbs)
Mast Material: heavy-duty glass-fiber composite (non-conducting)
Tube diameter: top 4mm (0.16 inches) base 52mm (2.05 inches)
Base cap diameter: 61 mm (2.4 inches)
Tube colour: Pantone 19-0622 TPX Military Olive
Mast sections hollow to the top
Supplied with camouflage* carry bag with drawstring
High impact foam shock absorber built into base.
The mast is made of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) = Fiberglass. This is an insulator with excellent RF properties (very low loss).
The packed length can be reduced to 58.2 cm by removing the top and bottom caps - useful in some airline carry-on bags. The maximum dimension for an airline carry-on bag (56 x 35 x 22) is 69.5 cm diagonally bottom right to top left.
Friction lock: pull each section firmly with a twisting motion for best lock. When erecting always start with the smallest section. When taking down always start with the largest section.
Mast sections may be removed by unscrewing the endcap at the bottom of the mast, pulling out the shock absorber and removing unwanted sections. Always replace the shock absorber before use.
*Camouflage pattern on bag may vary from batch to batch