The WOLFWAVE Advanced Audio Processor
Review by Michael G0POT
Transform your listening experience with the WOLFWAVE. So easy to use and so amazing to hear.
WOLFWAVE simply connects to the headphone output of your radio. This is a product that is set to grow as we add more facilities. It's up-dateable by users using USB.
- Fully adjustable audio band-pass filtering
- instantly adjustable for voice, data and CW (b/w 50 Hz to 5 kHz) VIDEO
- State-of-the-art adaptive noise reduction
- 100 levels plus advanced control functions VIDEO
- Adaptive tone eliminator
- get rid of annoying carriers - but leave CW AUDIO
- Age-related hearing loss correction
- using ISO 7029:2017 median hearing-loss curves for males or females VIDEO
- One-touch bypass function
- see how much improvement your WOLFWAVE makes
- Memories for your settings
- easily store and recall your favorite settings
- Bright, clear, spectrum display
- see what's happening in your radio pass-band
- Audio test generator including two-tone test mode
- sine, square and triangular wave VIDEO
- Experimental CW regenerator
- enjoy noise-free CW QSOs VIDEO
- On-screen help
- so easy to use
- Tuning/Overload LED
- dual colour indicator makes tuning easy
- User updatable firmware by USB
- keep up with the latest developments
- Speaker output: 1.1 Watts @ 10% THD [speaker output must not be grounded]
- full power achieved when using 12 Volt external supply
- Separate speaker and headphone output
- great for exhibition stations
- Low current drain
- 60 mA quiescent; battery-friendly!
- Small size
- 105W x 80D x 27H (mm)
- 140 grams
WOLFWAVE is supplied with 1 x USB lead (power) and 1 x Audio lead (3.5mm jack plugs).
Instructions and more information at www.WOLFWAVE.co.uk
WOLFWAVE available from our international agents:
WOLFWAVE uses a high performance 32-bit ARM Cortex M7 processor. This is the highest performance processor of the energy-efficient ARM M-series. This powerful processor is paired up with a 20-bit CODEC and a 1.6 Watt audio amplifier for superb performance.
There is an unofficial WOLFWAVE Facebook group here. It's a good place for user-to-user support and also to suggest new features that you would like to see in this exciting product.
Q. How does WOLFWAVE compare to other similar portable devices? A. Click here for our handy comparison.
Q. Can I try WOLFWAVE before I buy one? A. Yes you can. Make a high quality recording of some audio that you want to hear processed (max. 2 mins.). Upload it to Clyp.it (free) and send us the link. We will process it and let you hear the results.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very neat little box, looks and works great.
Makes a great improvement on the RX audio and very quick to adjust when needed.
The WOLFWAVE is a great little addition to the shack and I would highly recommend it.