Open Wire Line Spacers (120mm 43/4")
Price is per 5 insulators
These heavy-duty spreader insulators are light and strong. They are a real alternative to the old ceramic types but using modern materials! They are suitable for permanent or temporary installations. Making low-loss ladder line is so easy!
- Made from a specially selected mix of ABS and PC to give great strength coupled with good UV resistance and a wide temperature range (-50C to +90C).
- Wire just clips in.
- Spaced for 600 Ohm Line
- Central fixing hole allows attachment to wall stand-off.
- Also great for folded dipoles.
- Unlike heavy ceramic insulators - which tend to slip with time on vertical ladder lines, these spacers are light-weight at just 5.5g (0.2 oz.).
- They are suitable for wire 1mm-2.5mm diameter.
- Line spacing 110mm (4.33 inches). Spacer length 120mm (4.72 inches).
- Recommended distance between spreaders 70cm (27 inches).
Ideal with our Lightweight antenna wire
Our heavy duty antenna wire is a little thicker than the maximum specified diameter, but should just about squeeze in.
Video: Open wire spacers from SOTABEAMS
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very good and useful.