Antenna Wire - lightweight - 100m
100m of similar antenna wire to that which we use for our Band Hopper. A nice ductile wire for easy handling and winding.
Suitable for power levels up to 150 Watts at 50 Ohms.
Available in three colours
- yellow for high visibility applications, and
- military-green (MOST POPULAR)
- brown for stealth applications.
These wires are made for SOTABEAMS to our own specification
Also available from:
Need a heavier duty wire for permanent use/higher power? Click here for the perfect solution.
- DEF 61-12 Pt 6
- Conductor: tinned annealed copper,
- 0.3mm² total conductor CSA (approx. 22awg)
- 7/0.2mm conductor stranding,
- 1.2mm cable diameter,
- Voltage Rating: 1 kV rms,
- Yellow / brown colour jacket,
- PVC insulation,
- Current Rating: 2.0A at 25 °C,
- Resistance: 88 milliOhms/m
- Velocity factor 0.97
- Weighs approximately 3.3 grams per metre.
42 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent quality wire.
OK fine good
Excellent value and the perfect size and weight for wire antenna projects. Great product at a great price!
Enough wire on a reel to please the home experimenter at at price that doesn’t break the bank.
FIne foir the job intended
Also used on my 10m roach pole.
Now hidden nailed around my perimeter fence as a stealth random end fed. Home made 9:1 and some grounding rods and I have a very effective antenna that tunes all the HF bands. Total expenditure about £16. Cheap as chips!
This was just what I was looking for.Small and does the job.Excellent for QRP.
I was really pleased with the quality of this wire, especially as it's the first wire purchase that I've made. Always good quality from Richard.
With an exceptionally small back garden, I've managed to make an 80m and 40m linear loaded dipole that's almost invisible!