Most amateur radios do not have an internal voice memory for transmitting. If you want to use such a convenient feature you can build this simple but effective solution.
Its great for contest, QRP, SOTA and holiday operations.
• Replacement-board for the original PCB of the Yaesu-Microphones MH-31A8J or B8.
• Works with Yaesu-Transceivers (450, 817, 857, 897, 900, 950, 2000), Icom (706xx, 7000), Kenwood and some more.
• Record and playback of a voice message of max. 60 sec. length
• Single playback or repeated playbacks with interrupts (3, 6 or 10 sec. selectable) for monitoring your operating frequency.
• Simple playback cancel by pushing the mics PTT key.