Most amateur radios do not have an internal voice memory for transmitting. If you want to use such a convenient feature you can build this simple but effective solution.
Its great for contest, QRP, SOTA and holiday operations.
• Replacement-board for the original PCB of the Yaesu-Microphones MH-31A8J or B8.
• Works with Yaesu-Transceivers (450, 817, 857, 897, 900, 950, 2000), Icom (706xx, 7000), Kenwood and some more.
• Record and playback of a voice message of max. 60 sec. length
• Single playback or repeated playbacks with interrupts (3, 6 or 10 sec. selectable) for monitoring your operating frequency.
• Simple playback cancel by pushing the mics PTT key.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Got this mic for my Xeigu X5105 that does not have any voice memories. It works perfect with great audio. Just need to link GND with pin 3 on the mic to work with the X5105. Great bit of kit and not too hard to assemble if you can use a soldering iron.